Epsilon M Series
The M-Series is the medium duty class of Epsilon cranes, with lifting capacities of 10 to 13 tonne metres, this class is ideally suited to handling short wood.
The new M-Series combines design, comfort and technology to form one perfect whole. The result is a product that meets even the most specialised of requirements and will surpass your expectations. Enjoy total comfort as soon as you take your place in the Master Drive – the new top seat – and operate the multi-function command centre from the highest vantage point. The new technology employed in the M-Series will also impress you right from the start when you notice how much your productivity increases thanks to the new reach.
- New M Series features Master Drive top seat with hydraulic servo control
- Patented Link-Rotator Combination
- Log handling up to 90 degrees, preventing the grab being blocked
- Strong double linkage system
- Double slewing system
- Ergonomic control levers with maintenance free links
- Protected hose guidance
- High speed boom extension
- Cathodic dip painting
- L-cranes and Z-cranes for variable parking positions
Download the M Series L-Crane specification
Download the M Series Z-Crane specification
Download the New M Series Next Epsolution brochure