Expert Training for your staff
As one of the UK’s largest lorry loader crane training operators, we actively support crane safety with a total focus on the industry and day-to-day experience of crane installations and servicing.
Why train with Palfinger UK?
- Competitive course prices – speak to us to find out more – no obligation!
- For a small registration fee, we can register each delegate for 7 hours of JAUPT Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) qualifying time.
- Courses certified by the Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Importers (ALLMI)
- Four, dedicated full-time trainers, directly trained by Palfinger & completed ALLMI Instructor course
- Courses recognised by HSE
So when your staff are trained by us, you’ll be getting the latest training with expert guidance.
We offer two main courses in lorry loading safety – Lorry Loader Operator and Slinger/Signaller.
We also provide a one-day management course for managers of operators.
In addition, at our Falkirk premises, we provide IPAF and PASMA training courses.
See our Courses page for more information about how we can train your lorry crane staff, or get in touch with any other queries.
For more information about how we can train your crane staff, please get in touch with your enquiries.